Welcome to RIAOC Marketing!
Bring Your Listings to RIAOC
Welcome to RIAOC Marketing! We are here to help you expose your listing and find properties for your buyers. On this page are guidelines and forms necessary to market your property. We also offer an Early Bird Plug of your property at our weekly meeting. Please follow the link or inquire at the package check-in table. I welcome all suggestions to improve this page or our association's service to our members.
Your RIAOC FORMS are now available on line. Just click and download the form you need!
For maximum exposure, please bring copies of your listings to the meetings. Don't forget to list you property "Haves and Wants" in the Gold Sheet. Stop by the Gold Sheet Table for more Info or click here "GOLD SHEET"
Marketing Packages (Forms) Guidelines and Requirements:
It is the policy of RIAOC to promote professionalism in the marketing of investment real estate; therefore RIAOC provides and encourages the use of its standardized marketing forms. However, effective March 8, 2010, in an effort to increase property inventory at RIAOC meetings, any form providing information on an investment property listing will be acceptable for distribution with the inclusion of the following information: (1) Property address (except Bus Ops), (2) Price and terms, (3) Type of listing, (4) Commission, (5) Contact information for listing agent.
1) Approved Forms – RIAOC strongly recommends the packages distributed at RIAOC meetings be on the appropriate approved form and on 8-1/2” by 11” size paper. Forms can be downloaded from this web site by clicking on the form. The forms are in EXCEL, a Microsoft Office Program. Just download and open in EXCEL. Fill the fields with your information. Don't forget your name and Phone!!!
2) Required Information - The basic minimum information for all marketing packages at RIAOC meetings shall include (1) property description, (2) price and terms, (3) broker and member agent’s name and telephone number, (4) type of listing and (5) commission offered to the cooperating agent. While the property address is not mandatory, it is recommended that the address, city, county and state be included. The more complete you make the marketing information, the more professional you will appear to your fellow agents.
THE BURDEN IS UPON THE LISTING AGENT TO FULLY DISCLOSE ALL INFORMATION THAT WOULD AFFECT THE COOPERATION OF ANOTHER MEMBER IN WORKING TO BRING IN OFFERS.
3) Member Responsibility for Information Provided – The individual RIAOC member is solely responsible for all information he or she provides on any property-marketing package. Please be sure all information is correct and accurate before presenting it to the membership.
4) Marketing Packages at the Membership Meeting – Plan on arriving no later than 7:30 a.m. All packages must be presented to the Marketing Committee at the entrance to the meeting for approval of the correct form and information contained on the package.
5) Redistribution of Marketing Packages – Marketing Packages presented at weekly meetings are for distribution to RIAOC members only and may not be copied for distribution to non-members without the approval of the listing agent for each property or business opportunity.
6) Who May Distribute Marketing Packages – Distribution of marketing packages is limited to dues paying members/affiliates only. An out of area visitor, with approval prior to distribution from either the Marketing Chair, Marketing Vice-President, or the President, at their discretion, may be allowed to distribute a package, providing he or she signs an agreement to arbitrate and be fully responsible for information distributed.
ALL PERSONS WHO PLACE MARKETING PACKAGES ON THE TABLES FOR DISTRIBUTION TO MEMBERS AND VISITORS MUST HAVE WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION FROM THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY TO MARKET THE PROPERTY OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FOR SALE, EXCHANGE OR LEASE.